EMPLOYMENT TYPE - FULL TIME REMOTE
We are looking for someone to grow all business areas of The Good Hair Tribe, which is a tech-driven Hair Care Literacy and Coaching Company. The Job Descriptions include
- Ideate on and carry out Business Development Activities
- Increase Membership acquisition and retention
- Building landing pages for all our services, programs, etc
- Administrate all our programs, services and memberships
- Manage email marketing and storytelling to manage our community.
- Create programs and service awareness via youtube posts
- Create programs and service awareness via blog posts
- Form key relationships with influencers and stakeholders as well as community members across all our social media platforms.
- Manage Social Media posts
- Minimum of Bachelors qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Excellent in running Digital campaigns and marketing
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good people skills and friendly disposition
- Good networking skills
- Knowledge of the Hair Care sector is an advantage
- Ability to use WordPress, page builder plugins such as Elementor, create sales and conversion landing pages, etc
- Ability to manage newsletter communications, using newsletter tools, such as mailchimp
- Ability to create simple designs, using tools such as Canva
- Ability to do content marketing, using skills such as storytelling and showcasing services benefits.
- Ability to write high-converting marketing emails and email subjects
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com (in PDF Form) using "Business Developer" as the subject of the email.