EMPLOYMENT TYPE - FULL TIME
We are looking for a Distributor Manager to develop and grow the Distributor Network of African Naturalistas Products. The Job Description includes but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure revenue targets of distributors are achieved
- Train distributors to ensure continual improvement in capability, knowledge, customer
- service, performance and profitability.
- Ensure distributors are equipped with the necessary sales skills
- Implement new sales strategies and techniques with the distributors.
- Establish and enforce pricing policies.
- Prepare and execute periodic reviews of distributors.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc qualification.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Writing and Reporting Skills.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Building or supporting a Distribution Network for FMCGs (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Ability to manage people.
- Knowledge of Hair Care will be an advantage, but not compulsory
- Ability to close sales
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to motivate Distributors and Engage with customers
- Strong Business Development Skills
Monthly Renumeration will be majorly based on NEW DISTRIBUTORS SIGN UPS AND PURCHASES, and minimally based on Basic salary
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF Version) to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Distributor Manager” as the subject of the mail.
June 15, 2023