ED-TECH BUSINESS DEVELOPER
EMPLOYMENT TYPE - FULL TIME REMOTE
The Good Hair Tribe is a tech-driven Hair Care Literacy and Coaching company, with a mission to plug the Hair Care Literacy gap worldwide. We believe that we can greatly reduce Hair Loss issues and Scalp Disorders using the proliferation Hair Care Literacy amongst relevant stakeholders.
We are looking for an Ed-Tech Business Developer to develop and expand our services. Your responsibilities will be to
- Run processes for continual lead generation.
- Close student enrolments to hit monthly targets.
- Close key corporate accounts through proposals, renewals and upselling opportunities.
- Inputting into marketing campaigns and activities to drive inbound leads.
- Attract at Retain members to our membership, using varying digital campaigns
- Create both simple and sophisticated automated funnels to attract clients
- Write and submit proposals to potential corporate clients
- Building landing pages for all our services, classes, programs, etc
- Administrate all our programs, services and memberships
- Manage communication with our community members and digital clients
- Manage email marketing using storytelling, content marketing, etc.
- Create programs and service awareness via blog posts
- Develop key relationships and partnerships with influencers and stakeholders as well as community members across all our social media platforms, to reach target market
- Create and manage Digital Campaigns Plans during campaign season
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc qualification.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good people skills and friendly disposition.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Extensive experience in a Digital management position, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of Digital project management and strategic planning.
- Savvy in the use of tech tools
- Good understanding of Learning Management Systems
- Ability to lead and stir subordinates to achieving goals
- Ability to write compelling proposals, to highlight proposed values and benefits
- Ability to use WordPress, page builder plugins such as Elementor, create sales and conversion landing pages, etc
- Ability to manage newsletter communications, using newsletter tools, such as mailchimp
- Ability to create simple designs, using tools such as Canva
- Ability to do content marketing, using skills such as storytelling and showcasing services benefits.
- Ability to write high-converting marketing emails and email subjects
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
N150,000 - N180,000
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (in PDF Form) using "Ed-Tech Business Developer" as the subject of the email.