SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
EMPLOYMENT TYPE - PART TIME REMOTE
We are looking for a Female Social Media Manager to manage all African Naturalistas social media pages (Facebook group and page, Instagram and Tiktok).
- Manage DM Sales
- Create and manage monthly Social Media Calendars.
- Post Engaging Contents daily on all Social Media Channels
- Manage Stakeholder communications on Social Media
- Monitor, track, analyze, report on the performance of social media platforms using tools such as google analytics and Facebook insights and recommend improvements to increase performance based on analyzed metrics.
- Minimum of OND / HND / B.Sc qualification.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of Hair Care
- Ability to manage newsletter communications, using newsletter tools, such as mailchimp
- Ability to create simple designs, using tools such as Canva
- Ability to create short-form videos using apps such as capcut, inshot, Instagram, etc
- Ability to do content marketing, using skills such as storytelling and showcasing services benefits.
- Ability to write high-converting sales captions
N50,000 - N60,000
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (in PDF Form) using "Social Media Manager" as the subject of the email.